Senior-intermediate front-end/back-end developer
32-40 hours in Utrecht, The Netherlands
Do you want to be an addition to the team of developers responsible for ZEM? We are looking for an enthusiastic and curious developer!
ZEM is a young software company building project management and monitoring software for complex layer 2 and 3 data networks with a team of 5 people (including two developers). We automate processes related to the design-, construction-, and management-phase of these networks.
How will you make an impact?
You start the day with a cup of great coffee (or tea) at home or at the office and partake in the daily stand-up meeting. Based on what was discussed in the meeting or the issue tracker on GitHub you start working on ZEM! There is lots of room for discussion about best practices or technological development in the field.
We find it important that you are enthusiastic and open to personal development. We will discuss how you will fulfil your role in the team, based on your interests and experience, during the interview. Your personal growth and development are important to us. Together we will make you an expert and take ZEM to a new level!
What are we looking for?
We are looking for intermediate and senior developers for the front-end, back-end, or both! Based on your education, experience, and our conversations, we will determine how to fulfil your position in the best way possible. Do you see yourself in the competencies listed below? Don’t wait to get in touch with us! The following competencies are relevant for this position:
- Working with Git
- Knowledge of fundamental UNIX activities is a plus
- Experienced in VueJS, React, or comparable framework(s)
- Knowledge of TypeScript and modern ES standards Experienced in CSS (SCSS is a plus)
- Knowledge of GraphQL, state management, or bundlers is a plus
- Knowledge of modern PHP conventions Experienced with Laravel, Symfony, or comparable MVC framework(s)
- Knowledge of SQL, queries, and ORM Knowledge of containerization and DevOps is a plus
What do we offer?
- A place in a young team with room for initiative
- Opportunities for personal development
- Cool projects for interesting customers
- The salary and secondary benefits will be based on your personal qualifications and discussed during the interview
- Regular employment
- Nice team members that go out for drinks or dinner
- 25 days of paid leave based on 1 FTE (40 hours) and an 8% vacation bonus
- Company MacBook Pro or equivalent
- Company car or travel compensation
Please send an email to email@example.com with your CV addressed to Corné Broere. You will receive a response from us as soon as possible! If you have any questions, please send an email or call us at +31852367979.
ZEM does not accept unsolicited resumes from any professional staffing or search firms. All resumes, and any other information identifying potential candidates, submitted to any employee at ZEM via email, the Internet, or directly without a valid and signed search agreement will be deemed free to contact by ZEM without any restrictions, and no placement fee of any kind will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by ZEM. Acquisition following this position is not appreciated.